Scottsdale Divorce and Family Law Attorneys Focus on Assisting Families
Established family law and divorce attorneys dedicated to helping Maricopa County clients
At Clark & Schloss Family Law, P.C., we provide the experienced, personal and compassionate legal representation you deserve and treat you the same as we would like to be treated. Whether you are dealing with a divorce or other family law issue such as child custody, we can help you navigate through this difficult process. Richard W. Clark and Michael P. Schloss formed Clark & Schloss Family Law, P.C., focus on family law to provide the people of Scottsdale and the surrounding areas with the kind of knowledgeable legal guidance that they need during life-altering times. We incorporate our years of experience, skill and knowledge of the law with the work ethic that our clients deserve on a personal level, building a trusted relationship. We take special pride in representing military families and thank our military for their service to our country. Our priority is to help you and your family heal from the painful effects of divorce and move towards the future with hope and strength.
Trustworthy advocates for all types of domestic legal matters
We offer advice and representation in a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Family law — Our firm handles all types of family law cases, involving divorces with or without children, real and personal property issues and spousal maintenance.
- Divorce — We deliver comprehensive counsel on property division and all other aspects of an Arizona divorce.
- Spousal and child support — Whether married or not, all parents have a legal responsibility to provide financial support for their children. We can litigate these issues, as well as disputes over spousal support should the marriage present such an issue.
- Child custody and visitation — If legal decision-making authority (also known as child custody) or parenting time is disputed, we will advocate for your position concerning your child’s best interests.
- Paternity — Establishing paternity can transform the ability of a child to grow up successfully. If you are looking to formalize parental rights and responsibilities, we can show you how.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Preparing a prenuptial agreement can add more financial direction to your marriage.
Whatever your specific family law concern, Clark & Schloss attorneys will work with you, and within your schedule, to provide an honest review of your situation.
Knowledgeable Arizona divorce and family lawyers offer a personal touch
At our law firm, we provide practical, fact-based legal representation on divorce and family law issues. When you hire our firm, we provide you with:
- Personal attention — Callers to our office speak to us. We don’t accept your case and then hand it off to others. At each step of the process, you will have a dedicated attorney who understands your situation and your specific objectives.
- Responsive service — Clark & Schloss clients do not have to wait endlessly by the phone or wonder if their lawyer ever got their messages as our office staff is readily available. We know how frustrating uncertainty can be when you have a question about your case. If we are in court and cannot take your call, we will return your call promptly.
- Comprehensive counsel — No matter what your legal issue involves, we take the time to outline the relevant Arizona law and explain how it applies to your case. That way, you are provided with the knowledge you need to make informed choices.
- Strong advocacy — Attorneys Richard W. Clark and Michael P. Schloss are dedicated, experienced advocates who pursue your interests diligently in court and at the negotiation table — whichever option is better for your situation.
- Cost-efficient representation — No matter what your family law issue is, we seek a resolution that puts you in the best position going forward, legally and financially. We are mindful of the financial ramifications our clients are dealing with and conduct our practice in an efficient, economic manner that translates to affordable fees.
If you have a family law concern and are unsure of your options, we can provide a detailed overview during a consultation.
Contact reliable Arizona divorce & family law attorneys for a consultation
For reliable advice on divorce and other family legal issues, call Clark & Schloss Family Law, P.C. at 602-789-3497 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our office, located on Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard in Scottsdale. Plenty of free parking is available.