Scottsdale Family Law Attorneys Provide the Full Range of Services
Legal counsel for divorce, child custody, division of property and other issues for clients throughout Maricopa County
At Clark & Schloss Family Law, P.C., we handle all types of family law cases, involving divorce with and without children, real and personal property issues, spousal maintenance, child support, parenting time, business interests, stock options, debt issues, paternity matters, post-decree matters, prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements, annulments and enforcement matters.
Experienced personal representation you deserve during the divorce process
Under Arizona’s no-fault divorce laws, an uncontested divorce, in which both parties agree on the major issues, can go smoothly. In contested divorces, the process can take far longer and be much more complex. We are ready to help you with:
- Legal separation. A legal separation allows a couple to remain legally married while dividing their property and debt living apart.
- Alimony. Our goal is to protect your financial future after a divorce. We work hard to ensure that the alimony arrangement is fair and realistic.
- Property division. Dividing marital property, especially after a long marriage, can be difficult. We have handled thousands of cases guiding clients through the property division process.
- Post-decree modification. Changes in your life circumstances — for example, children getting older or a change in your employment — can make it necessary to modify your decree. We help you get the post-decree modification you need.
Settling complex issues of child custody
Child custody and parenting time are the most contentious issues in many divorces. We can craft an agreement that protects your interests and your children’s interests. During your divorce, we assist you with:
- Child support. Reaching a fair agreement on child support is critical to the well-being of your children.
- Parenting time. Creating a realistic parenting time arrangement is important for you and your children.
- Paternity. When a child is born outside of marriage, paternity becomes an issue, even if acknowledged on the birth certificate. Fathers must go to court to secure their constitutional parental rights to spend time with their children.
- Difficult custody issues. We work hard to keep high-conflict custody matters civil so your children don’t get caught in the middle.
Creating solid prenuptial agreements
A prenuptial agreement outlines the rights and responsibilities of each spouse in the event of divorce. This is especially valuable in cases where the spouses’ incomes differ greatly or one spouse has an additional source of income, such as a trust.
Speak to a Scottsdale family law attorney about your issues today
Don’t wait to address your family law issues. Contact our experienced attorneys with Clark & Schloss Family Law, P.C. by calling 602 789 3497 or contacting us online. We offer free initial consultations.